Monday, July 18, 2022

To begin, I know if some folks read this they will be very mad at my position. However, I ask that if you read this and comment, be respectful of me, as I have read so many "vote no and my body-my choice, and i have chosen not to comment and to respect your veiws. I have spent many moments and hours thinking aobut the overturn of Roe vs Wade, and the Value them both vote that will be on the August 2nd ballot here in Kansas. I will state right off i am pro-life, pro-baby and I will do what I can to help a mother who chooses life over abortion, I have seen an ad on TV that to me is contorversial in itself. The Dr. says, "I took an oath to do no harn when I became a dr. I will vote no on August 2nd." If abortion is not harm, then what is it? I've been doing some research and just in the 1950's and 1960's, then from 2010-2019 over 7.2 million abortions happened, legal and illegal. One doctor performed around 60,000 abortions and not a single one was to save the moms life. In New York, one out of every 4 pregnancys is aborted. WOW! One doctor became anti-abortion after much consideration, and after watching a sonogram of an abortion by suction that he did. he saw the baby open its mouth to cry out with a silent scream of pain and pull away from the suction. THis body, this baby, felt the pain, the suction, the crushing, the dismemberment of its tiny body, and the only "good thing" is that I beleive Jesus was holding that tiny hand thru it all. I was in a discussion with someone on a local news channels facebook page. A lady said to me that life begins at the first breath, and that it says so in the Bible. I asked her to please show me where. her reply: "I don't have a BIble lmao!". so i asked her again to explain herself. she couldnt. So I shared with her that in Genesis 1, it speaks about God breathing life into Adam,then Eve, BUT you can't use that as evidence of life begins at first breath, being that Adam nor Eve came from the womb......... It is also proven that by by 5 1/2 to 6 weeks the heartbeat can be heard........a heartbeat? is that not life in intself? For us to be alive do we not have to have a heartbeat? How many of you listen teo the music of Bethoven? did you know his mom almost aborted him? think of all that beautiful music we woudl have missed out on...... What if some of the babies who were ab orted were teh ones that GOd ahd predestined ot be the Dr. who cured cancer?, teh scientist who figured out how cars coudl run on water?, the dr who coudl cure MS, MS, Polio, and many other diseases. How many of you have watched an actual abortion ? there are videos..........or do you just want to scream my body, my choice? what aobut the dr who had taken an oath to do no harm, yet was lacking in treating an young lady with downs, and it cost her her life? that little thing, blob, fetus, PERSON growing inside a womans body is not a part of the ladies body, it is its own person, in its own little sack. But, I will give you that it is fed by the momma. statistics say that 40% of women have abortions becasue they don't think they can afford the child 36% becasue it is the wrong stage/time in their life 31% becasue of the man they are in a relationship with 29% becasue they already have children 20% becasue it would ruin thier career opportunities 19% because they are not emotionally ready 12% because of mental health 12% because of family influence or too young. there are 6 states and Washington DC, that have no limit on when an aboriton can be done during pregnancy those states are Colorado, Vermont, Alaska, New Mexico, New Jersey, Oregon............... and I also was told in person by a lady who lives in California, that they want to make it legal to ABORT a baby up to 16 WEEKS AFTER BIRTH?????????// really?????? if it is legal to abort a baby, then why is it considerd a double homicide if a pregnant woman is murdered/ Public Law No: 108-212 (04/01/2004) (This measure has not been amended since it was passed by the House on February 26, 2004. The summary of that version is repeated here.) Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 or Laci and Conner's Law - Provides that persons who commit certain Federal violent crimes (conduct that violates specified provisions of the Federal criminal code, the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, or the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, or specified articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) ) and thereby cause the death of, or bodily injury to, a child who is in utero (a fetus or embryo) shall be guilty of a separate offense. Requires the punishment for that separate offense to be the same as provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or death occurred to the unborn child's mother (or in the case of a UCMJ violation, to be such punishment as a court-martial may direct, which shall be consistent with the punishments prescribed by the President for such conduct had that injury or death occurred to the unborn child's mother). Declares that such a separate offense does not require proof that: (1) the person who committed the offense knew or should have known that the victim of the underlying offense was pregnant; or (2) the defendant (or accused) intended to harm the unborn child. Prohibits imposition of the death penalty for such an offense. So, if a life in embyo or fetus stage is considered a nmurder or homicide when the mom is pregnant and dies, why should abortion not be considered murder also, by the hands of the parent or doctor? I won't argue with anyone. This is what I believe and this is what God has led me to share. I have to make my choices and decesions based on the BIble and what I beleive God leads me to. I will one day stand before GOd, as will all of us, and I want to know that what I stood for was what he calloed me to stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To begin, I know if some folks read this they will be very mad at my position. However, I ask that if you read this and comment, be respect...