Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Have you ever wanted to find a never ending supply of something? Like chocolate, or money, or friends, or good health? Or for some, a never ending supply of coffee or tea or pop? For me, my never ending supply would be chocolate and ice tea. But, more than those two things, I want a never ending supply of Jesus. I ran across something I wrote down a few years ago and it still holds true today. "You replenish my strength daily as I draw from your unlimited supply." WOW. an unlimited suppy of Jesus. When I am weary, He will refresh me; when i am lonely, He will be my friend. when i am sad, He will wipe away my tears; when i am angry, He will soothe my soul; when I am weak, He will be my strength; when I am afraid, He is my shelter; When I am sick, He is my healer; when I need quiet time, He sits quietly with me, letting me rest in Him. He restores my soul.............His mercies are new every morning.......Great is His faithfulness. If you need strength, if you need healing, if you need a friend, if you need comfort, go to Jesus, and draw from His never ending supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To begin, I know if some folks read this they will be very mad at my position. However, I ask that if you read this and comment, be respect...