Thursday, May 28, 2009

After mom moved in with me in July 2007, we started working on her memories of childhood and up through the time she married dad. (1933 to 1953). I put it all together for her and she gave a copy to her daughter, Sandy, and her 3 grandchildren for Christmas that year.
I have a few more things she has written down, that I need to add, and then we need to continue on with the "rest of her life". I hope each page is readable. Hopefully this will give you a glimpse into moms life, prior to dementia. As I get more done, i will post them, too, but that may be a while.
Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To begin, I know if some folks read this they will be very mad at my position. However, I ask that if you read this and comment, be respect...